środa, 21 maja 2014

May time in May not go so fast?

With coldplay i have amazing memories since childhood. And their music still make smile on my face. So here it is - tune for day (wait about 10 sec when actual song starts)


I think that mood of song is really accurate for today weather (chilly and cloudy). Something that i can enjoy with coup of tea and book to read. 
Chilly weather makes me think about fall in my homeland. I have 20 days to be back to Poland. I feel myself in so American way, so addicted to warm California weather that it will make my come back harder. I got to know amazing people in here that is not that easy to realize that we will be thousand miles away also with 9 hour difference. 
ps I am planning to post what kind of food product we don't have in Poland 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz