czwartek, 23 stycznia 2014

3 people that had inspired and impact my life.


Since five years I'm interested in photography. Day by day I'm trying to get better and better. However i couldn't start my passion just by myself - so here it is -David Duchemin.

 He " is a world & humanitarian assignment photographer, best-selling author, international workshop leader, and accidental founder of Craft & Vision. When not chasing adventure and looking for beauty".  http://davidduchemin.com/contact/
I mainly increase my skills basing on his materials. I road his books, ebooks.  Here is link to his portfolio : http://davidduchemin.com/portfolio/global-good/
He is making money on his passion. At the same  time he is helping a lot people by showing living conditions in the World. He inspired me that i can travel and be whoever i wanna be in future.

When i was thinking about another person that i really would like to know -jump to my mind - Martyna Wojciechowska. She is "Editor-in-chief of the Polish edition of National Geographic magazine, National Geographic Traveler and Kaleidoscope.". 
Except that, she climbed to all of 7 the highest mountains in the world.  She has got  degree in economics -what is one of mine interest fields (even that she traveled and got to know a big part of the World). By her brave and whole life  is showing that even with difficulties, we can make ours dream come true. Even if she is a women -she shown big strength of soul. http://www.martynawojciechowska.pl/   I rode one of her books - about when she was climbing to Mountain Everest and it really impressed me and open my eyes that nothing is impossible.

My third person unfortunately dead at 2005- but he  had  really big impact in my life. In whole World  did. I'm telling about John Poul 2. He was speaking and shearing his beliefs and knowledge at simple but in really interesting way. He traveled and spread catolic religion all around the World. When i was younger i used to hear his speaking  each Sunday. Whole family sat by the tv to listen his speech. He changed World showing that we supposed to be grateful what we got from God and show another people love in simple, good gestures.

Thats my people.  Somehow they show me that is no border to realise dreams. Somehow im sitting right here in Santa Maria, California -miles and miles away from my homeland. It's one reason of that - i had belived that i can.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz